We Rub Elbows with the Best
Find people who will lovingly add value to your food & beverage concepts, suppliers and manufacturers at all levels.
Partnering with the Best
Leap Recruit, powered by its affiliation with the Global Recruiters Network, is your source for the best and brightest talent in the hospitality industry. By tapping into the largest privately owned search firm in the U.S., we can proactively match you up with people who meet your needs, fit your culture and have proven track records of success.
Whether you need great all-around performers or specialized service staff who fit a niche concept perfectly, we’ll exhaust every option to find people who lovingly add value to your customers’ experience every day.
Our competitive advantage is our diverse background and non-traditional recruiting methods. We utilize creative avenues to find candidates and land top performers. Anyone can contact active candidates, but the true value is finding that GEM who would never consider leaving their current employer… Until they speak with us!
– Executive Management: CEO, CFO, COO, VP of Human Resources, VP of Operations, VP of IT, Director of Operations etc.
– Information Technology Professionals: Network/System Engineers, Software Engineers (Java/.NET), Mobile Developers etc.
– Unit Level Management: Area Director, General Manager, Catering Manager, FOH Manager, BOH Manager etc.
– Culinary Professionals: Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Kitchen Manager, Pastry Chef
– Sales Professionals: Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Franchise Sales
Please keep in mind at the request of our clients we are unable to post all of our current opportunities as a certain degree of discretion is required for some of our roles.
We understand the value of opening new doors and making connections, contact us today to learn more about our unrivaled matchmaking process.
Please also consider joining our referral program where you are able to receive a generous fee for referring our team to any openings within your organization or one within your network. To do so please provide information about the position that is open, location of position, link to opening (if available) and the contact information for the decision maker/human resources for this hire. More information to be provided after review of opportunity.